Wednesday 21 September 2011

Melbourne Tattoo Expo...great event

By what I've read & have heard, it seems that the Melbourne Tattoo & Body Art Expo was huge success.

Attended the Expo on the Sunday, got there for the 11am opening & was there for the best part of the day.
It was a huge surprise to bump into a number of the "Old School" Tattoo Artists, have a chat & generally catch up after all these years.

I was very fortunate to be introduced to some of the new generation of Tattoo Artists who are doing some really amazing work.
This also allowed me the opportunity to show them the newly built Tattoo Machines, which by all accounts everyone seemed to be impressed with.

I also had the opportunity to meet with the guys from Luckys Tattoo & Medical Supply.
I'm honoured to be supplying a Thin Armature Machine to add to the collection that's on display at the Luckys Tattoo Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment