Sunday 17 March 2013

Dan Robinson Snr Tribute Machines...his signature

Following on from my previous post, here's more info about the Dan Robinson Snr Tribute Machines.


Given that I was building these Tribute Machines, I felt strongly they should have Dan's name on them.
Coming from a jewellery background, the most logical way of doing this was via a Stamp...a Custom Stamp.

Let's do a Signature Stamp:
If I was going to be organising a Custom Stamp, then why not make it really special & have Dan's signature?
Of course this would be entirely up to Dan...to which he agreed & happily provided me with a sample.

I scanned the signature & created a digital version that would be suitable for use by a Stamp Maker.
With Christmas almost upon me, I placed my order with a company in the USA called Infinity Stamps.
Several weeks later I received a parcel with the Signature Stamp.

It was now the start of the New Year 2013...full steam ahead!!


 Dan's signature made into a Signature Stamp for use on his Tribute Machines.




No comments:

Post a Comment